This one takes me back. It's been years since I rode around on horseback gunning people down. Ah, to work for the Regent again...
In an open sand box world you choose your allies, your enemies, what provinces to conquer, what castles to siege and what quests to embark on. With Fire and Sword also greatly builds and expands upon the highly regarded combat system from Mount and Blade: Warband. Firearms have been introduced to the battlefield. Also, muskets and pistols can now be used as sidearms in hand-to-hand combat to quickly drop your foes.In addition to the enhanced singleplayer mode, With Fire and Sword also provides a host of original multiplayer content including the new game mode: Captain.
- A storyline based on the cult novel from Nobel-prize winner author HenrySienkiewicz.
- A new century of warfare that brings pistols, muskets, grenades, and other advanced weaponry to the battlefield.
- Fully customizable armies; players can outfit their soldiers with each piece of weaponry and armor.
- Additional quest types. More political intrigue with colorful factions. More adventure in a new land.
- Multiple endings to sustain player's interest and increase replay-ability.
- Deeply researched historical component encompassing every aspect of the game's assets.
- Ferocious new multiplayer action, bringing players the thrill of pitting old technology against the looming threat of firearms.
- 3 Main Story-driven quest-lines for the player to delve into once they've become known in a particular faction.
- Additional quest types.
- Implementation of firearms, adds a whole new layer of strategic depth to the franchise's proven combat model.
- New Siege options to choose before besieging a town or castle.
New multiplayer Maps and new multiplayer mode, “Captain Team Deathmatch”
|Required System Memory (MB)
||128 MB+ Video Memory
|Processor Speed (GHz)
||2.1Ghz or higher