I may not be able to drive, but I sure can shoot! Well, I mean, I'm physically capable of shooting. Skill-wise I'm terrible.
Welcome To Planet Silas!
A tournament has been formed, and you have been chosen to fight. You will learn how to fly, race, and kill with precision while unlocking tons of cheats and achievements. As you become better, you'll gain new perks and ranks, advance to the top of the leaderboards, and ultimately become the best this planet has ever seen.
In the first ever FPS/Kart Hybrid, it's up to you to decide how you want to play. With innovative modes that allow you to get in on the action like you never have before. From the fast paced races, to the kart combat on the ground and air, Silas delivers an intense experience that never slows down!
Play against your friends online or in LAN, or keep to yourself in the single player modes. 21 levels, 18 weapons, 10 modes, and over 30 original songs make this one of the biggest indie games ever!
- Innovative Ground-Air/Air-Air Combat - Take the battle to the skies with the flight powerups, or bring down anyone in the air using the unique instant "Turret Mode" functions of the weapons. The anti-air weapons are all very well thought out. This allows the player to develop many different strategies to win. If you're in the air, you can easily defend yourself with dual chain guns and the ability to carpet bomb your foes.
- A Really Deep Single Player Experience - There are 12 characters and karts in Silas, each with their own unique attributes. Play in the Grand-Prix, V.S, Time Trail, and Mercenary Modes. The Mercenary Mode offers 24 missions that you have to complete in the shortest time possible, including 4 boss battles. Plus 24 achievements, 20 cheats, and even a museum showing off the games development over the years. Silas delivers many hours of gameplay with tons of unlockables.
- The Full Multiplayer Experience - Up to 12 player online gameplay. Create a profile and gain up to 50 different ranks and 30 perks as you become the best in the world. Stats are tracked for everything, and if that wasn't enough, you can fully customize every multiplayer game you create. There is also a message board and leaderboards for kills, races, and Time Trail scores. Capture the flag, Capture the Pipes, Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch, Survival, and Online racing are the multiplayer modes. And if you're not into online play, then you and your friends can easily play the LAN mode at home.
- 21 Diverse Worlds - The racetracks, arenas, and other locals within Silas offer you an amazing assortment of challenges and opportunities. Designed for great gameplay before any major graphics work is done on them, they offer both and immersive experience and a great sense of flow. Since this is a fantasy game with a sci-fi edge, the worlds range anywhere from snow, to deserts, to space, to the unknown.
- 18 Weapons, 32 Different Functions - Each weapon has 2 unique functions suited for different situations. There are 2 classifications of weapons, projectile based and turret based. The turret based weapons utilize a lock-on system never seen in racing games before, allowing a seamless experience between racing and targeting. Or you can duke it out in "Shooter Mode" which allows you to seamlessly target your foes in battle.
- 32 Song Original Soundtrack - Each song in the game was produced to the best quality possible by Loudcore. I have always believed in offering the best audio experience possible. With 100's of audio effects, and 32 songs, the audio is top notch in Silas.
- Experience Great Visuals - Offering many great features such as reflective/refractive water, glass, volumetric clouds, DOF, HDR, normal mapping, shadowmapping, post processing effects, dynamic weather, dynamic lighting, and realistic vegetation. Along with the various effects and unique visual style, the worlds come to life in a very imaginative way. Silas is leading the way in its genre.
- Dynamic tutorial modes which teach your how to play directly in the game.
|Required System Memory (MB)
||Geforce 6800 or greater
|Processor Speed (GHz)
||Pentium 4 3Ghz or Greater