One of my more recent schemes was almost convincing the Soviets to send aid cheques to a nonexistent Caribbean nation of my own design. Satellite photography proved to be my undoing.
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is the first official expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Tropico 3 and provides all-new options as ruler of a small Caribbean island nation. It adds a new campaign, new missions, new island types, unique buildings and new powers to maximize the length and success of your term in power.
- New campaign featuring 10 all-new missions and islands
- New buildings garbage dump, marina, grade school, etc.
- New edicts declare an annual festival dedicated to yourself, print your own money or outlaw your most annoying political faction among others.
- New traits and appearances to take El Presidente's power to the next level.
- New huge landmarks huge decorations and structures as a reward for political and economical success to make your island unique.
- New "loyalist" faction comprised of your die-hard supporters.
- More radio announcements and a new radio station with witty comments on your actions in the game.
|Required System Memory (MB)
||Geforce 6 Series, ATI X1300
|Processor Speed (GHz)
||2.4 GHz Single-Core