DevOps Engineer - Edmonton, Alberta
Beamdog is looking for an in-office DevOps engineer to help with maintain our build pipeline and accompanying infrastructure. This is a unique role for a someone who isn't scared of a command line, and is able to adapt to new platforms as needed. As a DevOps engineers you'll be preparing builds, managing our servers, and a bit of PC support.
- - Maintains Jenkins infrastructure and builds for PC/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android.
- - Delivers builds for Steam/GOG/Beamdog/Mac and iOS App stores/Google Play.
- - Maintains beamdog.com infrastructure (Chef, AWS).
- - Reports build status to the team.
- - Maintaining office computers and internal servers: Building, troubleshooting, repairing.
- - Ability to legally work in Canada.
- - 3+ years working in an agile development, preferably on a variety of team types.
- - Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- - Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- - Experience in the game development industry.
- - Experience with Jenkins, Chef, AWS.
- - Comfortable working with Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- - Experience with Ruby on Rails
Job Type: Full-time, Local
Please submit all resumes and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org