Beamdog is looking for an experienced programmer to help us build the future. Your skill and expertise as a programmer will help us build a powerful, next-generation role playing platform that enables thousands of fans to create their own amazing Dungeons & Dragons adventures.
- Work with a team of programmers as you ensure technical excellence in assigned projects.
- Maintenance of existing game code (C, C++)
- Development of new game specific features and enhancements
- Porting of existing codebases to new platforms
- Development on any new Beamdog projects
- Ability to legally work in Canada.
- 3+ years working in an agile development, preferably in a leadership position.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with C and C++
- Experience with Console and Tablet platforms
- Experience in the game development industry.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Experience maintaining a live project.
Permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Beamdog is a fantastic place to work with a friendly atmosphere. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we're a hardworking team of passionate game developers who love the games we work on. We offer the following perks:
- Healthcare Benefits
- 80/20 Development Program
- Gym Membership
- Lunch & Learns
- A Great Community: Be sure to bring your D&D or Frasier RPGcharacter!
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com