Beamdog is looking for an experienced technical artist to help us build the future of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and to aid us in establishing a vision for all kinds of future games.
Bring technical expertise to the Art Team by:
- Working closely with Product Owners and Art Leads to design and implement art production pipelines and workflows.
- Working with Artists to maintain and improve tools and scripts based on technical and visual targets.
- Implementing story and gameplay mechanics in the NWN:EE toolset.
- Strong Technical Art skills portfolio:
- Modeling and texturing skills for characters and/or environments.
- Well rounded background of art development including characters, environments, lighting and effects.
- Scripting experience (Neverwinter Script, Python, LUA, C/C++, etc.)
- Technical writing skills.
- Traditional art skills.
- Experience in cross-platform development.
- Self motivated, strong and creative problem solver.
- Able to take direction, work to deadline
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Max Script
- NWN Script
- Experience in the game development industry.
- Able to learn new technologies as required.
- Works well with a diverse team of people from many disciplines.
- Has excellent communication skills.
Permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Beamdog is a fantastic place to work with a friendly atmosphere. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, we're a hardworking team of passionate game developers who love the games we work on. We offer the following perks:
- Healthcare Benefits
- Gym Membership
- RRSP Matching
- Lunch & Learns
- A Great Community: Be sure to bring your D&D or Frasier RPGcharacter!
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org